Bienvenue sur ce forum consacré au talentueux couple d'acteurs formé par Freddie Prinze Jr et Sarah Michelle Gellar

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celyn
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2006-05-05

PostSubject: New Movie   Mon 24 Jul - 18:25

Since his sitcom was stopped, Freddie is done rather rare but it returns with a new movie called Jack and Jill vs. the World for writer-director Vanessa Parise (Kiss the Bride). In this movie, he plays with Taryn Manning (8 miles).
Variety says shooting starts this summer in Toronto

This movie is a romantic satire of the advertising world concerns a cynical guy (played by Freddie) who falls for a carefree young girl (Taryn Manning) with a secret.

Speaking about Canada, I don't know if it was on the movie's shooting or he returned at his home but to the airport of Vancouver, he met a strange fan. According to pagesix.com, he said:
Quote :
"I was in the Vancouver airport, and I was speaking with a young girl. She asked if I was Freddie Prinze Jr., and I said I was. She kind of giggled, and while I was talking with her, her girlfriend ran up and took my sandwich. I did not call out after her. I didn't know what to do."

"I had never had anyone steal food from me before. How do you react if someone takes your sandwich? I just finished my cup of coffee and got on the plane and flew home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crazy-girl-89.skyblog.com
Celyn
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2006-05-05

PostSubject: Re: New Movie   Thu 27 Jul - 12:58

Freddie will play in an other comedy called "New York City Serenade". For more informations, click >>HERE<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crazy-girl-89.skyblog.com

New Movie
Page 1 of 1