Bienvenue sur ce forum consacré au talentueux couple d'acteurs formé par Freddie Prinze Jr et Sarah Michelle Gellar

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

... And after me !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celyn
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2006-05-05

PostSubject: ... And after me !   Mon 19 Jun - 17:36

Hello

So I'm Celia Lindsay or Celia, it doesn't matter. I'm 16 (nearly 17) and like Nora, I live near Paris (St denis).

I am a big big big fan of Sarah and Freddie. Sarah is my idol (for her actress career). I like too Chad Micheal Murray, Oliver James (these guys are so cute !), Kelly Clarkson, Simple Plan (Oh seb ! lol) and The Veronicas (Lisa and Jess sing very well) and many more but I like them less but I like them lol !
Like Nora, my favorit serie and for the life is BUFFY !!! I watch too others series!

I like baseball, basketball, rollerblading, skating and ice-skating (thank you Nora for realize one of my dreams). I love shopping (like ordinary girl teen !), going to the cinema and spending some times wtih my friends.

I'm too a fan of the States and particulary of NYC and LA. My dream is to visit all States but NYC will be cool if I can't ! I love speaking english and sometimes I don't find anymore my words in French ! I know I'm crazy lol !!!
I also try to study Japenese by myself but it's hard ! I know some words !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crazy-girl-89.skyblog.com
Nora
Admin

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ... And after me !   Mon 19 Jun - 22:12

Okay, so I guess I should do the same as you did for me... WELCOME HERE lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sweet-dream.org/

... And after me !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Perfect Couple :: Forums in English :: Forums :: Presentation-
Jump to: